@Yamaha R15 V3 Spy shots
Three days back red-coloured Yamaha R15 v3’s Images being circulated in the Social media and also in many automotive portals telling that it’s been spotted in India – dealership in Hyderabad.
We made this post about get link Yamaha YZF-R15 R15 v3.0 Spotted in Indian Dealerships | Ahead of Launch and we received so many messages on facebook asking about the launch dates and even some people telling that they will be canceling the booking of the Bajaj Dominar 400, the KTM Duke 250 and even Yamaha R15 v2.0 and etc…..
When we are going through some discussion with teammate we found out some very important points which uphold that Yamaha R15 v3 is not going to launch in India as well as the spy pics is not from India (Hyderabad).
- Indian Yamaha R15 v3 will not come with IRC tyres because these motorcycles are meant for sport. As so far Yamaha India has offered MRFs tyres in all bikes and even on the Yamaha R15 v3and this traditional will continue in all Yamaha bikes.
- The Indonesia-spec Yamaha R15 v3 gets IRC tyres. So obviously these pics were taken in the same country.
- It makes Yamaha India doesn’t have BUSINESS SENSE?? to invest in upgrading the current Yamaha R15 V2.0 engine to BS4 emission norms and AHO only for a month or two???.
- Yamaha R15 V2.0 BS4 Engine compliant was launched just last month.
- If Yamaha India had planned to launch Yamaha R15 V3 they wouldn’t have upgraded the V20. to BS4 Engine norms.
- Yamaha R15 v2 is selling 3000-4000 units in a month in the Indian market. It’s doing well in the Indian market so is the company is insane enough by launching R15 V3 over R15 V2???
- Mr. Roy Kurian ( Senior Manager-CS & Strategy Planning at India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd) said, Yamaha Fazer 250 appears to be ‘logical’ and would probably be the next big launch in the India. Which clearly tells that there is no more launch of any new bike in this year.