go site Yamaha R15 V3.0 spotted testing for the first time on the Indian roads. Which increased the excitement among biking enthusiasts.
hombre soltero de 35 aі±os The India-spec Yamaha R15 V3.0 is powered by the same 155cc with VVA (Variable Valve Actuation) engine that is seen on the international-spec models. The motorcycle produces 19.3 HP of peak power and 14.7 Nm of Max torque. The engine is fitted with 6-speed gearbox and Yamaha could offer a slipper clutch as well. The bolted on the Deltabox frame.
Yamaha R15 v3 Sphyshots:
- click here Fairing – The India-spec R15 V3 fairing looks similar to the international R15 v3.0
- the n games hook up Front Fender – Unlike the broader mudguard of the v3, this test mule carries a V2-like front fender.
- köpa Viagra budapest Tyres – The bike is fitted with MRF tyres.
- see url Brakes – The brake setup appears to be similar to the Indonesian R15 v3.0 ( the bigger 282 mm front disc )
- http://caboclonharaue.com/?kreosan=metatrader-para-op%C3%A7%C3%B5es-bin%C3%A1rias&a07=89 Footpeg – Gets an aluminum-made pillion footpeg assembly
- How To Get Cytotec Prescription in Green Bay Wisconsin Alloys – Alloy wheels on the test mule look identical to the ones on the Indonesia-spec R15 V3.
- http://visitsvartadalen.nu/?saxarokese=k%C3%B6p-Viagra-50-mg-p%C3%A5-n%C3%A4tet&329=c1 No UpSide Down forks: India-spec R15 v3 losses Upside-Down Forks (USD).
- http://karenwritesromance.com/?bioeier=fare-trading-senza-deposito-iniziale&b6c=b0 No ABS ring: The test mule is lack of ABS rings which means Yamaha will offer a non-ABS version.