@ Yamaha FZ250 R or Fazer 250
Earlier this year Yamaha has created buzz with release of FZ250. Which has been a pretty good competitor for other bikes of this category. Now Yamaha are back with another surprise..! a fully faired bike which is assumed to be FZ250 R or Fazer 250 has been spotted testing on Indian roads. It is expected to be a fully faired variant of its older sibling Yamaha FZ250, which was released in Indian market earlier this year.
Even though the bike carries similar specs as FZ250 there will be minor changes including that sporty fairings. Which is bound to give a tough competition for Bajaj RS 200 and upcoming TVS Akula 310.
Specifications of Yamaha FZ250 R or Fazer 250:
- Carries same 250cc single cylinder engine that powers the FZ25 in India.
- FI (fuel injection), BS4 engine norms competent air-cooled engine.
- Six speed gearbox.
- Dual headlamp set-up and Split seats.
- Maximum power of 20.9 PS at 8000 rpm.
- Maximum torque of 20 Nm at 6000 rpm.
- Telescopic front forks with adjustable monoshock.
Yamaha FZ250 R or Fazer 250 expected launch date:
*. During Festive seson of 2017.