Yamaha India’s upcoming motorcycle is expected to be called Yamaha FZ 200 or FZ 250 has been spotted again without camouflaged images. Which have been shared by Rushlane.com
The new Yamaha motorcycle has been designed and developed in Indian R&D centers for Indian customers.
Specification of YAMAHA FZ 250:
- 249.45 cc, single cylinder, air + oil cooled engine. ( As we can see the oil cooling line in the images).
- It will produce 20.7PS of maximum power @ 8,000 rpm and 20.5 Nm of peak torque @ 6,500 rpm.
- The headlamp and taillamp looks similar to the Yamaha Xabre, Which is sold in Indonesia/Yamaha MSlaz in certain markets.
Other features of YAMAHA FZ 250:
- Split seats and digital instrumental cluster.
- Disc brakes and the callipers are from Brembo’s low-cost arm, Bybre.
- Headlamp is adorned by LED daytime running units and a small visor.
- Exhaust canister inspired from FZ.
Rivals for YAMAHA FZ 250:
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- KTM Duke 200
- Bajaj Dominar 400
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4v
- Honda CBR 250R.
Price — YAMAHA FZ 250:
1.4lakhs to 1.6 lakhs.