Yamaha Fazer 25
follow url Yamaha Fazer 25- Sports Tourer, is based on the naked FZ25 was launched in India at a starting price of INR 1.28 lakh, ex-showroom.
- Yamaha Fazer 25 is a full fairing version of Fz25.
- Yamaha Fazer 25 becomes the most premium motorcycle in the FZ range.
- The company is targeting youngsters (20-30yrs).
- The promotion theme is – ‘Great Stories Begin on Weekends‘ to enhance the weekend leisure riding culture.
Yamaha Fazer 25 Specifications:
- Fazer 25 is powered by the same 249 cc, single-cylinder, SOHC, fuel injected oil-cooled engine.
- The motor churns out peak power of 20.9 PS @ 8000 rpm and maximum torque of 20 Nm @ 6000 rpm.
- The motor is coupled to a 5-speed gearbox.
Yamaha Fazer 25 Design:
- Muscular fairing in the front.
- Unique: the headlight unit is underlined by LEDs strip.
- Fairing also houses LED turn indicators.
- Split seats and LED taillights ( rear ).
Yamaha Fazer 25 variants:
- Soulful Cyan(matte finished)
- Rhythmic Red(matte finished)
Yamaha Fazer 25 Price:
|FZ25 ex-showroom Delhi||INR 1,19,335|
|Fazer 25 ex-showroom Delhi||INR1,29,335|
|Fazer 25 ex-showroom Mumbai||INR 1,28,335|
Bookings open from today and deliveries will commence from September 2017.
Yamaha Fazer 25 Rivals:
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Honda CBR250R
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V