The 2017 KTM Duke 390 was showcased at the EICMA 2016 last month in Milan. Along with KTM Duke 390 , other Duke series were also showcased. KTM Duke are more flickable, Sharper, balanced and responsive than ever before. After getting a hint of its new generation, it created a lot of excitement within bike enthusiasts. The new Duke series will first go on sale in Europe, after which it will be launched in India.
Now, a new video has been released on YouTube showing the cornering skills of the 2017 Duke 390.
From the video we can see Following features:
- 2017 KTM Duke 390 comes with Metzeler tyres.
- 2017 KTM Duke 390 improved steel-trellis frame, Which will give better handling dynamics.
Powering the all new 2017 KTM Duke 390:
- The same 373 cc, single-cylinder motor.
- churns out 44 PS & torque output of 37 Nm.
- 6-speed gearbox.
- The split headlamps.
- Full-colour TFT instrument panel.
- Larger fuel tank of 13.4 litres
- LED DRL, LED headlight, LED taillight