@ TVS Apache RR 310S topspeed
see TVS Motors has showcased Akula 310 Concept and now it will be launched in the name of TVS Apache RR 310 S. The TVS Apache RR 310 S has been spotted testing several time on Chennai-Bangalore highway. The motorbike is based on the BMW G 310 R engine with little tunning in the power and it is expected to go on sale in July / August this year.
source site Compared to new TVS Apache RR 310S, the Bajaj Dominar 400 is a more powerful bike and it is also called as POWER CRUISER. But in this video the TVS Apache RR310S has a better acceleration and good Topspeed .such that dominar 400 rider was at 159kmph and still not able to catch Apache RR310S. The Dominar 400 rider says in the video that he gave up chasing the Apache RR 310s.
TVS Apache RR 310 S Specifications:
- 313cc, liquid-cooled, single cylinder engine.
- Max Power 33.4bhp @ 9,500rpm.
- Max Torque 28Nm @ 7,500rpm.
- This engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
Bajaj Dominar 400 Specifications:
- 373.30 cc, Liquid cooled, Triple Spark, 4-valve, Fuel Injected DTS-i engine.
- Max Power 34.50 bhp @ 8,000 rpm.
- Max torque 35 Nm @ 6,500 rpm.
- This engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox with slipper clutch.
- Mileage around 35 kmpl.
Check below video that YouTube channel MotoStories talking with the TVS Apache 310 test riders.
TVS Apache RR 310 S Features:
- Twin LED headlamps.
- Muscular fuel tank.
- Mirror is fitted on handlebar.
- USD front fork.
- Rear monoshock.
- Tall windshield.
- LED taillights.
- Exhaust cansiter looks like BMW G310r.
- Dual-channel ABS and Pirelli tyres( As an optional-expected).
TVS Apache RR 310 S Price, Launch date and rivals:
Price: 1.5 – 1.8 Lakhs
Launch Date : July/August 2017
- Kawasaki Ninja.
- KTM RC 390.
- Mahindra Mojo.
- KTM Duke 390.
- Honda CBR 250R.
- Bajaj Dominar 400 and many more in line