@TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
TVS Motor Company has launched a new campaign for its most powerful new member in the RTR series,TVS Apache RTR 200 4V in Mumbai. In this video, the motorcycle is presented on the race track staying genuine connected with the Racing DNA .Being the winner of Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2017 title achievement.
TVC revolves around the theme ‘Engineered by the Stopwatch’ and highlights the Racing DNA of the brand on a race track.
The TVC furbish with a TVS Racing rider astride the new Apache RTR 200 4V which showcases the race acceleration of 0-60 kmph in 3.9 sec. In a pure 25 seconds, it races along bringing to head the performance motorcycle racing aspects such as Pirelli Tyres, Race Spec Speedometer, Race tuned KVB Monoshock and Race derived OC3 technology as major aspects in the engine. The TVC also highlights how the best racers constantly strive to sharpen their skills, to be faster and to cause lap times quicker.
01. ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
1. Type : SI, 4-stroke, Oil-cooled
2. Engine Capacity : 197.75 cm3
3. Maximum Power : a. 20.05 PS @ 8500rpm / 15.09KW@8500 rpm-CARB
b. 21.0 PS @ 8500rpm / 15.46 kw @8500 rpm – EFI
4. Maximum Torque : 18.1 NM @ 7000rpm
5. Max Speed : a. 127 km/h – CARB
b. 129 km/h – EFI.
02. CHASSIS & SUSPENSION
1. Rear Suspension : Mono Tube – Monoshock
2. Frame : Double Cradle Split Synchro Stiff Frame
3. Front Suspension : Telescopic Forks.
1. Front : Disc (270 mm Petal type)
2. Rear : Disc (240 mm Petal type)
3. Brake Fluid : DOT 3 / DOT 4
4. ABS : Dual-channel ABS with RLP control.
04. AVAILABLE COLOURS
1. MATTE RED
2. MATTE YELLOW
3. MATTE GRAY
4. MATTE BLACK
5. MATTE WHITE