2017 TVS Apache RR 310S is the Production Name of TVS Akula 310 Spied Testing | Documents Leaked
The TVS Akula 310 aka TVS Apache RR 310S it arrive in the showrooms in the second half of 2017. TVS didn’t announce the production name of the TVS Akula 310, a leaked document hints that TVS may call it the Apache RR 310S. It was registered on April 26, 2017.
Earlier today, the 2017 KTM 390 Duke rider, Purush from Facebook page BlackHawk Bikers Club spotted camouflaged test mules on the Bangalore-Chennai Highway.
TVS Apache RR 310 S Specifications and features:
- 313 cc, liquid-cooled, single cylinder engine.
- The motor produces 34 bhp and 28 Nm of torque.
- The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
- Twin headlamps.
- LED taillights.
- A stubby silencer.
- The USD front fork and rear monoshock.
- Dual-channel ABS and Pirelli tyres is expected