@Updated 2017 Royal Enfield Lineup
here Chennai based automaker, Royal Enfield found success of the Classic series in the constant sales growth. A Month ago, Royal Enfield have launched Euro-IV versions of the British bikes with fuel-injection, rear disc and ABS were spotted abroad. Royal Enfield has updated to meet BS-IV emission norms.
2017 Royal Enfield Updates – We have some disappointing news:
- ABS or rear disc to the Electra, Bullet and Classic are not available.
- No mechanical change has been made either.
2017 Royal Enfield Updates & Price:
- BS-IV emission norms.
- Gets AHO( Anytime Headlight On).
- There will be increase in the price range of Rs. 3000-4000/-.
2017 Royal Enfield Price List:
- The Bullet 350 is Priced at Rs. 1.25 lakhs.
- The Classic 350 is now priced at Rs. 1.49 lakhs (all prices are on-road, Delhi).
- The Continental GT is priced at Rs. 2.26 lakhs