The new TVS scooter spotted testing in Bangalore which looks similar to Honda Dio. The Hosur-based two-wheeler manufacturer is now trying to manufacture scooter with more than 110cc, which will be the first scooter from TVS with larger engine – expected to be 125cc.
Reports suggest that this scooter will carry the some design spec from Graphite concept showcased at the 2014 Auto Expo.
- Navigation features – You can pair up your mobile via Bluetooth and the instrument cluster will double up as your navigator.
- It gets call alert feature.
- The cluster will also records top speed, engine temperature etc.
- Report says the scooter has a top speed of http://socialfirms.org.uk/socialfirms/?pg0_0=1 103 kmph! [ recorded in IC ]
- Aggressive bodywork front end looks similar to Honda Dio and the upcoming Honda Grazia.
- The scooter features dual floating grab rails.
- The exhaust is quite large, but features an interesting shark-nose-style design.
- Some reports suggest that this brand-new scooter will get a 150cc engine.
- 12-inch alloy wheel.
- Conventional telescopic forks (Front).
- The spied model is missing with front disc brake. While a disc brake may be offered as an optional extra, like with the Jupiter.
Graphite features like matte finished paint, AMT gearbox with paddle shifters, LED console, inbuilt immobilizer, clip-on handlebars,Dual channel ABS system etc.
Where when we did analysis on this we found that TVS is planning for the big outcome because at present the company is focusing on 125 – 150cc segment and not planning a commuter scooter. To give tough competition to Aprilia SR150.
go here Expect to see more at the 2018 Auto Expo.