@ KTM 390 ADVENTURE
KTM is carrying out tests on an aluminium prototype of the much-awaited KTM 390 Adventure, quite similar to the KTM Enduro bikes. The mini-adventure bike based on the KTM 390 Duke motor. The company had been working on adventure motorcycle, confirming that the bike is expected to launch in 2 years. Spy shots of the upcoming KTM 390 Adventure being spotted testing which is published in MCN website.
The upcoming KTM 390 Adventure is expected to be unveiled for the first time at the 2017 EICMA Motorcycle Show. The overall design of the bike also looks like a cross between an adventure and an enduro machine.
The critique about KTM 390 Adventure:
- The fuel tank is expected much more capacity than the KTM Duke 390.
- Looks much lighter as compared to its naked and fully-faired siblings.
- The engine is the same as the KTM 390 Duke.
- 373cc, single cylinder, liquid cooled engine.
- Powering about 43bhp power and 35Nm torque, but we can expect a retuned motor to delivery slightly different/more power and torque to take rough roads.
- Stiffened swingarm.
- Inverted WP front forks and an offset rear mono shock.
- A 19″ wire-spoked front wheel.
- The bike gets durable spoke wheels.
- The front end of the test mule has carbon fibre bits, but these are unlikely to make it to the production model.
- The bike is also getting a revised 6-speed gearbox with shorter gear ratios.
- High-mounted front fender.
- Semi-fairing with a tall windshield.
- Dual sports tyres.
- Engine bash plate.
- Knuckle guards.
- It also features wave disc brakes from Brembo on both the ends.
The price for KTM 390 Adventure:
Expected to be between Rs 2.5-2.75 lakh.
Rivals for KTM 390 Adventure:
Once introduced in the all market, the KTM 390Adventure will challenge the likes of other entry-level ADVs( Adventure), such as: