@2017 KTM RC 200 & KTM RC 390
A leaked brochure of the upcoming all new http://cahomeloanpro.com/jeff_021013_5x7-2/ 2017 KTM RC 200 and 2017 KTM RC 390 has revealed ahead of the launch in the Indian street. The all new 2017 KTM RC 390, which made its debut at the 2015 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, receives some mechanical updates which is shown in the leaked brochures.
2017 KTM RC 390 Brochures Engine And Specification:
- 373cc, single cylinder, liquid cooled engine.
- The engine produces get link 43.5 PS at 9,000 rpm while the peak torque of http://wolfdencreative.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=https://wolfdencreative.com/infographic-4-characters-01/ 36 Nm at 7,000 rpm.
- The engine comes with Euro-4 compliant.
- The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
- Braking duties are handled by a 320mm and 230mm disc brake at the front and rear respectively.
- Both Disc is equipped with Bosch sourced ABS.
- 2017 KTM RC390 gains more torque and weight.
- Ride by wire, slipper clutch, switchable ABS.
- An underbelly has been replaced by an aluminium, side mounted up-swept canister on the right side of the motorcycle.
2017 KTM RC 200 Brochures Engine And Specification:
- 199cc, single cylinder, liquid cooled engine.
- Engine produces 25 PS at 10,000 rpm and 19.2 Nm of torque at 8,000 rpm.
- The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
- It also continues using an underbelly exhaust.
- It is equipped with a 300mm disc brake (f) while a 230mm disc brake does duties at the rear.
2017 KTM RC200 and RC390 Suspension, Chassis, tyres:
- Upside down forks(USD)–(front)
- Monoshock at the rear.
- Trellis frame.
- 2017 KTM RC200 seems to get a new set of MRF tyres.
- 2017 KTM RC390 continues with Metzeler tyres.
- 2017 KTM RC390 weight is increased by 4 kgs, while RC200 stays similar as before.
2017 KTM RC 200 Brochures critique:
- Equipped with projector headlamps, led lights and other similar things are seen before.
- 2017 KTM RC 390 has white/black/orange colour scheme.
- 2017 KTM RC 200 has a white/orange colour scheme.
2017 KTM RC200 and RC390 Brochures Price and Launch (Expect in March 2017):
- 2017 KTM RC 200’s price Rs. 1.90 Lakhs.
- 2017 KTM RC 390’s price Rs. 2.25 Lakhs.
Click on the images to expand: