The all new TVS BMW G310R is the smallest of the Beemers. Which was unveiled at 2016 Auto Expo earlier this year in India. TVS BMW G310R is manufactured by TVS Motors at Hosur plant in India & exported to several international markets. The bike is manufactured in India but the launch is postponed to April 2017. Ahead the bike will be launched in Europe & US.First it was comenced in Europe & now in US.
READ MORE: BMW G310r
The Joint-Venture ( collaboration ) of TVS – BMW, the bike has been fully developed by BMW Motorrad in Germany. But the manufacturing work is taken by TVS Motors. Already Some Spy-images of testing were leaked recently from the TVS Hosur plant.
Critique of TVS BMW G310r:
- 313cc, liquid-cooled engine
- Produces out 34 PS @ 9,500 rpm & 28 Nm of torque @ 7,500 rpm.
- Mated to a 6-speed transmission.
- It carries the BMS-E2, Electronic fuel injection system.
- Top speed of 145kmph.
- Fuel efficiency of 37 kmpl.
- It offers dual-channel ABS as standard.
The BMW G310R will be priced around INR 2.5 lakhs ( estimated).
Rivals: KTM Duke 390, KTM Duke 390,Kawasaki Z250, TVS Apache 300,Benelli TNT300.