One of our reader shared this image that he spotted bike while testing somewhere near Krishnagiri(which was parked). As per him that bike gets FI as well as ABS, AHO & BS4 ( go D-fi logic sticker in place of BS-IV sticker)
TVS Motor will launch fuel injected, ABS version of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V by the end of next month. The bike with carburetor and fuel injecter but carbureted version is already on sale at the dealerships but Fuel injector was only meant to export and now the company had planned to launch in India.
The demand for the carbureted version is quite high at the moment in the Indian market. So, the company is busy completing the supplies for the carb version to the Indian market.
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Specifications
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4v is powered by a 197.75cc, 4Valve, oil-cooled engine.
- The fuel injected variant delivers 21 PS at 8,500 rpm and 18.1 Nm of torque at 7,000 rpm.
- It is mated to a 5-speed transmission.
- The fully loaded variant comes with FI and dual channel ABS (optional).
- The FI equipped engine is smoother and more responsive.
- Pirelli tyres as optional.
modafinil buy uk boots TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI price
The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V with fuel injector is expected to be priced around Rs 1.15 to 1.17 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) buy real provigil online .