buy provigil online with mastercard @TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI
TVS Motor had launched TVS Apache RTR 200 4V in carburetor and fuel injection (FI) versions in January 2016. The deliveries of the carburetted version commenced soon after launch but the fuel injection (FI) version kept on postponing.
TVS dealers are unofficially started accepting booking for the fuel injection -FI version but officially it is expected to start in mid – March /April 2017. TVS Motors will commence deliveries of the fuel injection -FI & ABS variants towards the end of December. But now delayed until Mid- March / April 2017.
The high demand for TVS Apache RTR 200 4V in export markets is the prime reason for the delay. The ABS+FI variant for exporting only they produce, TVS is not able to meet the demand in the Indian market. According to reports, TVS Motors will launch Fi model when they increase production. And also they are looking to increase the production.
buy Lyrica online australia Features of FI version of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V:
- Dual channel ABS (with optional Pirelli tyres) is priced at Rs 1.27 lakh.
- FI variant without ABS.
watch Specifications of FI version of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V:
- The Apache RTR 200 is powered by a 197.75 cc, single-cylinder,
- It is mated to a 5-speed transmission.
- The carburetted version delivers 20.3 PS @ 8500 rpm.
- The fuel injected version delivers 21 PS @ 8500 rpm.
- In both the variants, torque output remains the same— 18.1Nm @ 7000 rpm.
- Bolted on the double cradle split Syncro stiff frame.
- Telescopic front suspension & mono-suspension(rear).
The Price & launch of FI version of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V:
- FI variant will start from INR 1.15 lakh, ex-Delhi.
- Expected officially launched in March / April 2017.
It is also to be noted that the present carburetted version BSIII compliant while we expect the fuel injection (FI) variant is going to be a BSIV compliant. Because the Government made strict rules that two-wheelers from 1st April 2017 should be run with BS-IV engine norms.