TVS Motors launched the all new Apache RTR 200 4V carbureted variant back in January last year. The company made a promise that they will launch the Fuel Injected (FI) and ABS variant soon in the Indian market.But the reason for delay in launch of FI due to high demand for TVS Apache 200 4V in export markets. So only ABS+FI variant is being exported. But now production capacity is increased. so, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI variants will be launched in India as well and expecting ABS too.
TVS Facebook page, they revealed to a reader that the launch of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V with FI and ABS will take place by 3rd Quarter 2017, This means in the month of September 2017.
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Specifications
- TVS Apache RTR 200 is powered by a 197.75cc, single-cylinder, 4Valve, oil-cooled engine.
- The fuel injected variant delivers 21 PS at 8,500 rpm and 18.1 Nm of torque at 7,000 rpm.
- It is mated to a 5-speed transmission.
- The fully loaded variant comes with FI and dual channel ABS (optional ).
- The FI equipped engine is smoother and more responsive.
- Pirelli tyres as optional.
- Front and rear disc brakes.
- Fully digital instrument console.
- Clip-on handlebars.
- LED pilot lamps.
- LED taillights and split seats.
With the addition of the new features, the Apache RTR 200 4V with FI, ABS and Pirelli tyres with a price tag starts from Rs 1.15 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi ).