TVS Apache RTR 160 and TVS Apache RTR 180 models are now launched with matte red color and are available at all the dealerships with price Rs 1,000 over the standard variants of the two models. The new matte red finish on the fuel tank, front fender, headlight, engine cowl and rear body panels it is necessary to differentiate the two models, so the TVS Apache RTR 160 gets red rim stickers and TVS Apache RTR 180 sports get white rim stickers.
Both the models just have any new mechanical changes other than cosmetic changes. As per the updates available the company will also launch its first fully faired motorcycle i.e., the Apache RR 310S in the coming months.
TVS Apache RTR 160 and TVS Apache RTR 180 Matte red color price:
- TVS Apache RTR 160: INR 77,865
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Rear Disc: INR 80,194
- TVS Apache RTR 180: INR 81,833
TVS Apache RTR 160 Specifications:
- Power -15.2 bhp at 8,500 rpm.
- Engine- 159.7 cc single cylinder engine .
- Torque -13.1 Nm at 4,000 rpm.
TVS Apache RTR 180 Specifications:
- Power -17.03 bhp at 8,500 rpm.
- Engine- 177.4 cc single cylinder engine.
- Torque -15.5 N at 6,500 rpm.
Both have 5-speed gearbox, ground clearance of 165 mm and features telescopic forks up front and twin inverted gas-filled MIG shock absorbers at the rear. It even includes 270 m petal disc at the front and 200 mm petal disc at the rear.