Recently, TVS Apache RR310S was spotted too many times after the announce of launch date. A week back we posted a clear images of which was shared by 0ne of our reader. The best part of enter TVS Apache RR310S is the instrument cluster, which looks gorgeous.
TVS Apache RR 310S User First Impression
After collaboration of TVS motors with BMW Motorrad with has been making some quality stuff and we expecting more from Apache rr310s. An automobile enthusiast has shared his ride experience on the TVS Apache RR 310S.
- Speaking about the build quality is damn solid enough.
- Apache RR310s is more comfortable and no vibrations.
- This is the best make from TVS’s so far.
- He could not find any cheap parts that didn’t belong on the motorcycle.
- There seems to be no cost cutting when compared with BMW.
- Apache RR310s carries almost similar parts.
Apache RR310s is being a Sports bike, The riding experience is more comfortable and good for long rides and will not be incommodious. But the pillion seat is small enough and lack of grabrails. It has strap to hold as you can see in R15 v2.0.The TVS Apache RR 310S gets sports Michelin Pilot Street Radials that offers good road grip. Added to that the dual projector headlamps will offers decent illumination.
TVS Apache RR 310S Specifications
TVS Apache RR 310S is a 313cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine. It produces 33.6 HP and mated to 6-speed gearbox.We expect it’s launch in the month of July at price of Rs. 1.70 – 1.85 lakhs (ex-showroom).
Source – Motoroids.com