go site Key Story
- Bike: TVS Apache RR 310S aka TVS Akula 310
- Engine: 313cc, liquid-cooled.
- Top Speed achieved: 175kmph
- Expected Price: INR 1.70-1.85 Lakh
- Launch in India: July / August 2017
These spy shots were taken somewhere on the Bangalore-Chennai highway. In this Spyshot, we can clearly see LED DRLs, projector headlights, the front USD suspension, rear LED tail light, and the Fully digital instrument console. TVS Apache RR 310S (TVS Akula) would be a first of its kind motorcycle from the Indian manufacturer with premium and top end features.
TVS Apache RR 310S (Akula 310) will be sharing most of its parts with the upcoming BMW G310R( Which is manufactured by TVS Motors in Hosur plant).
where can i buy provigil forum TVS Apache RR 310S Shares parts with BMW G310R:
- The same 310cc engine (but the engine is tuned to perform well).
- The exhaust canister.
- KYB suspension.
- Other non-visible/ inner components.
- The production version will gain weight through plastic parts.
http://harwoodandassociates.co.uk/2013/03/heating-oil-consumption/ TVS Apache RR 310S Features:
- Side mirrors mounted on the handlebar.
- USD front forks.
- LED lights.
- Fully digital instrument console( IC).
- Sports spec rear mono-shock.
- Petal disc brakes.
- Optional ABS.
TVS Apache RR 310S Specifications:
- 313 cc, single cylinder engine.
- The power of 33.6 BHP at 9500 rpm and Torque of 28 Nm at 7500 rpm.
- The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
- Top speed claimed 150kmph and achieved top speed 175kmph(As per recent spy shots)
- It could be priced around INR 1.70-1.85 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).