@TVS Apache RR 310s (TVS Akula)
- TVS Apache RR 310S aka TVS Akula 310
- Engine: 313cc, liquid-cooled.
- Top Speed achieved: 175kmph
- Expected Price: INR 1.70-1.85 Lakh
- Launch in India: July / August 2017
TVS Apache RR 310S aka TVS Akula 310 was showcased at 2016 Auto expo. After collaborating with BMW, TVS in manufacturing a first fully faired motorcycle. The TVS Apache RR 310 s (TVS Akula) was featured a carbon fiber body in debut, But now production model comes with normal paint job, probably with a matte finish. With the approaching launching date, TVS Apache RR 310 s (TVS Akula) has been spotted testing.
TVS Apache RR 310S Specifications:
- 313 cc, single cylinder engine.
- The power of 33.6 BHP at 9500 rpm and Torque of 28 Nm at 7500 rpm.
- The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
- Expected Fuel efficiency 36 kmpl mileage.
TVS Apache RR 310S aka Akula 310 Night testing
- Dual White Bright Headlights / White Projector headlights.
- Blue light instrument cluster,
- Bikes were Cruising at HighSpeed.
- It sounds similar to BMW G310r Read more – TVS Akula 310 Sound.
- Matte black exhaust canister.
TVS Apache RR 310S riding posture :
The new picture clearly shows the riding posture of the TVS Apache RR 310s. The posture is as sporty as it is comfortable for long rides, NO need to bend too much so weight falling on the shoulders &on the back reduces, sporty foot pegs, the larger fuel tank- which helps to hold the bike tightly.