@TVS Apache RR 310S aka TVS Akula 310
http://aspenlogandbeetlekillpinefurniture.com/category/mobile/ TVS Akula 310 aka TVS Apache RR 310S concept made global debut at the 2016 Auto Expo. TVS Apache RR 310 S has started testing on the Indian soil. TVS Motors plans to launch the bike in the month of July / August in the Indian market.
TVS Apache RR 310S design:
- TVS Apache RR 310 S has been inspired from the flagship BMW S1000RR.
- The bike is fitted with Bybre brakes – front diameter 300 mm and rear diameter 240 mm.
- Anti Lock braking System (ABS) from Continental.
- Suspension from KYB which is also seen in Apache 200 (telescopic)
- ECU by Magneti Marelli.
TVS Apache RR 310S Specifications:
- 313 cc, single cylinder, liquid cooled, Fuel Injector (FI ) engine.
- The engine is powered by 33.6 BHP @ 9500 rpm of power and 28 NM @ 7500 rpm of torque.
- This engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission.
- Fuel efficiency is claimed to be 33 kmpl.
TVS Apache RR 310S Price:
Price is expected to be INR 1.5 to 1.8 lakh, ex-showroom.
TVS Apache RR 310S Rivals:
- 2017 new KTM Duke 250.
- Mahindra Mojo.
- Kawasaki ninja 300
- Honda CBR250RR.