The secret is revealed by the TVS that TVS Akula 310 ia spotted testing multiple times in Karnataka-hosur and now its spied by Kiran Karuthedath on his way from krishnagiri to Bangalore.The camouflage is stays on bike as TVS has confirmed that Akula will be entering into Indian market in Early 2017.
Unlike the previous spy shots & video,here in this image which clearly reveals a little interesting details about TVS’s upcoming flagship.
- USD forks (upside-down forks) hv been retained from the concept which showcased in AUTO-EXPO-2K16
- Exhaust canister is same as BMW G310r
- Split seat is similar to TVS APACHE RTR 200 4V
- More production friendly Rear Tail section / Rear flap
- Twin Headlight setup with DAY-TIME Running Light (DRL’s)
- LED pilot lamp
- TVS’s first full fairing
- Ram Air Induction for faster cooling & to decrease engine temperature