A Pune-based electric bike start-up, Tork Motors successfully launched India’s first electric motorcycle T6X, After building 5 successful prototype, now the company had launched this bike for the http://stampinkpaper.com/ price of Rs 1.25 lakh. T6X will be introduced in three Indian markets such as Pune, Bengaluru,and Delhi initially and bookings are open now.
Tork is founded by Kapil Shelke, A mechanical engineer. The company has set up a manufacturing unit at Chakan near Pune. It aims to sell 10,000 units in the first year. The launch took place in Bangalore, at the Tech Sparks-2016. The company states to develop their first commercial motorcycle, it has taken them 7 years of extensive R&D.
watch The Tork T6X is Powered by:
- Lithium-ion batteries clock up to top speed of 100km/h and run for a range of 100km on a single charge.
- The 72 Ah capacity battery lasts for 1000 charge cycles.
- Can plug to a 15A power socket.
- Can be charged using a 48 V socket.
- The battery can be charged up to buy prednisone 5 mg online 80% in an hour & full charge in two hours.
- The battery life will last up to 80,000km – 1,00,000km (depends on the usage of the owner).
- The battery pack is tadapox cheap 9mm IP67 certified water and dust resistant.
- The company has setup 6 charging stations in Pune & Lonavala.
- hoping to have 100 charging stations in its target cities such as Pune, Bangalore, & Delhi in its first phase of operations.
- A full charge will cost around Rs. 10 to 20.
Tork T6X ‘s new features:
- 4.3-inch fully digital touch TFT console.
- Board navigation.
- App and Cloud connectivity.
- Regenerative braking.
By using this app the rider’s can connect his android or iOS device to communicate with his motorcycle.
It will help to get details of GPS, navigation data, Left out battery capacity, health, the range you can travel, service alerts and riding profiles.
- ABS (Antilock Braking System).
- CBS (Combi-Braking System).
- Daytime running lamps (DRL’s).
- LED turn signals & tail light.
|powered||6 kW (8 HP) brushless DC motor.|
|Suspension||Telescopic forks ( front ) and spring loaded hydraulic ( rear ).|
|Tyre||Tubeless tyres on alloy wheels.|
|Tyre size||100/80/17 and 120/80/17 front and rear tyre respectively.|
|Brake||267 mm disc ( front) & 220 mm disc ( rear ).|
|Top speed||100 km/hr (Tork claims the T6X is engineered to cruise at its top speed).|
|Ground clearance||160 mm|
|Seat height||785 mm|