@ Haldankar Customs, Royal Enfield
With all the classic feature many of the Royal Enfield riders dream is to have updated modern technology on the bike. With the release of Duke 390, which had a fully digital instrumental cluster made many biker joyous with its impeccable features.
The result led a Mumbai based automobile customizer, http://ezeta.com.ar/index.php?option=com_content Haldankar Customs to build a custom street fighter from http://mobilevideoplus.net/index.php/tag/place/ Thunderbird 350. Which they call where can i buy accutane in the uk X350 V2. the surprising fact that it contains a fully functional, fully digital instrumental console. Which is a dream come true for many Royal Enfield riders.
The Digital Instrumental console of modified Thunderbird 350 (that is X350 V2) features :
- fully digital LED console screen.
- plays Music, videos.
- compatible with USB, Bluetooth, and Wifi.
- In-built speaker.
Other notable features of modified Thunderbird 350 (that’s X350 V2) are:
- light weight and easy ride. Tipping the scales at 160kg this leaner Thunderbird has been fitted with
- Tubeless tires with lightweight wheel alloys.
- USD front forks as suitable for urban conditions.
- front and rear disc brake assembly by Bybre.
- LED headlamp.
- custom made pipe for better performance and sound.
Even you can modify your Thunderbird 350 /500 to this eye catching street fighter at a sum of 1.6 lakh Indian rupees. Which takes around three month of work on the motorcycle.