Suzuki V-Storm 1000 is an adventure touring motorcycle, India launch in the month of September 2017.
Suzuki V-Storm 1000 India launch Specifications:
The all new V-Storm 1000XT is an adventure touring motorcycle gets the same 1,037 cc, liquid-cooled, v-twin, BS-IV compliant engine. It is powered by 98bhp and 107 Nm of Max. torque. The bike gets the same chassis and the suspension frame work is unchanged as well.
The new model has been rejuvenated with significant technical updates.The bike gets following features such as:
- The Bosch sourced motion track braking system, which works along with ABS for more effective braking performance.
- Easy start system with low-rpm assist function.
- Cornering ABS.
- Traction control.
- Combined braking system.
- A new electronic package that includes Motion Track Braking System (MTBS).
buy Prozac thailand New Suzuki V-Storm 1000XT is available with optional luggage accessories with single-key function, newly added features, and electronics.
New Suzuki V-Storm 1000 & New Suzuki V-Storm 1000XT Price:
- Suzuki V-Storm 1000 is priced at Rs. 13,45 lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi).
- Suzuki V-storm with ABS is priced at Rs. 13.82 lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi).
- Suzuki V- Storm 1000XT is priced a bit higher than the current model.
The motorcycle is available in two variants globally – Standard V-storm 1000 and the V-Storm 1000XT. The Indian market is likely to receive the Suzuki V-Storm 1000XT version only, which is going to replace with the updated V-Storm 1000XT in September 2017.
New Suzuki V-Storm 1000 & New Suzuki V-Storm 1000XT other features:
- It is equipped with a wire-spoke 19-inch front wheel and a 17-inch rear wheel, Which is being wrapped in the new Bridgestone Battlewing dual-sport tubeless tyres.
- Larger diameter tapered handlebars with hand guards as standard.
- New fairing with new colors.
- Adjustable windscreen at three angles.
New Suzuki V-Storm 1000 & New Suzuki V-Storm 1000XT Rivals:
- Ducati Multistrada.
- Honda Africa Twin.
- BMW R1200GS.
- Kawasaki Versys 1000.
- Triumph Tiger Explorer.