Last month at Indonesia Motorcycle Show 2016, Suzuki Motorcycles revealed much-anticipated Suzuki Gixxer and Suzuki Gixxer SF facelifts called Suzuki Gixxer GSX-R150 and Suzuki Gixxer GSX-S150 are more powerful & inspired by the larger siblings Suzuki motorcycle.
Specification of all new Suzuki Gixxer GSX-R 150:
- 147.3 cc, water-cooled, single cylinder engine, fuel injected.
- Churns out Max power of 18.2 Bhp @ 10000 rpm and a peak torque of 13.8 Nm @ 8500 rpm.
|Engine type||Water-cooled, 4-stroke|
|Valve system||DOHC 4-valve|
|Number of cylinder||Single-cylinder|
|Engine displacement (cm3)||147.3cc|
|Power (hp)||18.2 Bhp @ 10000 Rpm|
|Torque (Nm)||13.8 Nm @ 8500 Rpm|
|Fuel system||Fuel Injector|
|Transmission||6-speed gear box|
The dimension of all new Suzuki Gixxer GSX-R 150:
|Seat height||785 mm|
|Ground clearance||150 mm|
|Dry weight||126 kgs|
Eye catchy Features:
- Three element headlamp design.
- Elevated fuel tank cowl.
- New instrument cluster.
- Split seats positioned higher as in Yamaha R15 v2.0.
- Claimed mileage of 49 kmpl.