A new quarter-liter entry-level sports bike from Suzuki, the GSX-250R has launched in the UK at price £4299 (INR 3.49 lakh, approx.). The Japanese automaker hasn’t confirmed the GSX-250R’s India launch yet, but Bike India report could hit anytime by the end of this year the Indian market.
Suzuki GSX-250R Specifications:
- 248cc, twin-cylinder, Liquid cooled engine.
- Producing 24.7 bhp @ 8,000 rpm and deliver 23.3 Nm @ 6,500.
- The motor is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
- Braking work is done by 290 mm, twin piston caliper disc brake ( front )& 240 mm rear disc brake.
- ABS as optional.
Suzuki GSX-250R Design and features:
- Full fairing motorcycle with a well-chiseled fuel tank.
- Aggressive headlamp.
- Split seats.
- Fully digital instrumental cluster.
Suzuki GSX-250R Price:
In the United Kingdom,
- The basic model is priced at £4299 (INR 3.49 lakh, approx.).
- The MotoGP edition is priced at £4399 (INR 3.57 lakh, approx.).
- Expected price range around Rs 3.25 Lakh (ex-showroom).
Suzuki GSX-250R Rivals:
- Kawasaki Ninja 300.
- Yamaha YZF-R3.
- Hyosung GT250R.
Suzuki GSX-250R may arrive in Indian market via the CKD route. But the company hasn’t made any confirmation about its launch.