Suzuki GSX 250R (GSX 250) had been spied within the Haojue Suzuki Motorcycle Company Ltd.’s plant in Changzhou, China. Suzuki GSX-250R (GSX S250F) is equipped with Twin-Cylinder fully fairing motorcycle, which is finally revealed with another spy shots. Spotted testing multiple times. New Suzuki GSX 250R is a fully faired quarter litre Suzuki motorcycle indicated that it is a trial production. But the bike has still not officially unveiled in the market. Suzuki GSX0250R will be showcased at EICMA 2016.by considering this event Suzuki is trying its level best to make it perfect & tough competitor for quarter litre series.
Suzuki GSX-250R features:
The design of Suzuki GSX250R is inspired from its bigger siblings Suzuki GSX-R
- Large headlight cowl with a single protruding headlight.
- Large sporty fully fairing of sharp edged panels.
- Suzuki’s patented Multi-color scheme(dual tone finish of Red and Black).
- A tubular frame
- swing arm (from the Inazuma).
- Split seats.
- Large fuel tank.
- Large windscreen.
- Clip-on handlebars.
- Fully digital instrument console.
- Thick tyres.
The Suzuki Motorcycle at Haojue Suzuki plant in China also produces the Inazuma GW250 and GW250F tourers .
Suzuki GSX-250R specifications:
- Front telescopic fork and rear mono suspension.
- The petal front and rear disc brakes of larger diameter.
- Parallel-twin cylinder.
- Liquid-cooled, Fuel-injection & 4-valve
- 248 cc petrol engine.
- 35-40 PS and 25-30 Nm of torque(expected).
- Mated with the 6-speed transmission.
Suzuki GSX-250R Price and Launch :
2.5 to 3.3 lakhs(expected). & it will launched during late 2017.
Suzuki GSX-250R Rivals:
- Honda CBR 250RR
- Yamaha R25
- Kawasaki Ninja 300
- KTM RC 200/390