@YAMAHA FZ 200/250
Yamaha Motor was recently launched 2017 YAMAHA YZF R15 V3.0 in Indonesia. Yamaha in India has been totally absent from the growing segment of 200-250 cc motorcycles. Yamaha has been working on the FZ 200/ 250, A few days back Yamaha test mule was spotted but there no proper details about the bike except design and other specification. Today!! all new 2017 Yamaha FZ 200/ 250 will be launched in India market-Delhi at 12-PM.
The Yamaha Motor has released 2-teaser images of the upcoming street-fighter in FZ series. The new model with muscular design as seen on the FZ series while taking a few design cues from the Yamaha MT-15 and Yamaha MT-03.
READ MORE: Yamaha bikes
Expected Specification of Yamaha FZ 250cc:
- The FZ250 will be powered by a 249cc, single-cylinder, air & oil cooled engine.
- Fuel Injector engine with BSIV emission norms
- Delivers around 23+hp of power & 19+ Nm of torque.
- The motorcycle will get Bybre sourced disc brakes on both ends with ABS as standard.
- The motorcycle gets a LED headlamp setup with AHO ( Automatic Headlamps ON) functionality.
- It also includes a LED tail light, it looks similar TVS Apache RTR 200 4v tail lamp.
- Telescopic fork suspension (front) and Mono-Shock (Rear).
Yamaha FZ 250cc Expected Price:
The Price range of Rs 1.25 lakh to Rs 1.53 lakh, depending on the variants. Since Bajaj recently made aggressive pricing with the Bajaj Dominar 400.
Yamaha FZ 250cc Rivals:
–>Stay tuned for the Yamaha live from the launch event in Delhi today at 12-PM.