The first motorcycle under the BMW Motorrad and TVS Motors collaboration, The BMW G310r is set to launch in India by April 2017. They are testing the bike in Indian street from so many days. The special thing is BMW Motorrad has started arranging exclusive rides for BMW fan clubs and automotive journalists outside India.
BMW G310R Specifications:
- 313 cc, single cylinder, water cooled engine.
- Powering 34 PS of Max power at 9,500 rpm and 28 Nm of peak torque at 7,500 rpm.
- It was coupled to a 6-speed transmission.
- The fuel tank of 11-liter capacity.
- It weighs 158 kgs.
BMW G310R Features:
- Seek headlamp.
- Instrument cluster with large liquid crystal display offering a wide range of information.
- Upside down forks (front ) and mono shock ( rear ).
- Braking work is done by 300mm disc brakes with four-piston calipers ( front ) and 240mm disc brakes with single-piston calipers ( rear ).
- It gets Michelin tyres are standard for the international market.
BMW G310R Colours:
- Strato Blue Metallic
- Cosmic Black.
- Pearl White Metallic.
BMW G310R Price:
Expected price: INR 1.8 lakh (Around). to give tough competition to new 2017 KTM Duke 250.
BMW G310R Spied-Video:
The TVS BMW G310R has been testing Pearl White Metallic variant which was spotted earlier.