@2017 KTM Duke 200 & 2017 KTM Duke 390
buy provigil thailand 2017 KTM Duke 200 and Duke 390 will be officially launched in India on the 23rd of February. Deliveries will commence from March 2017. Where 2017 KTM Duke 390 is completely a new bike. whereas the 2017 KTM Duke 200 is the same generation bike with noticeable updates.
Difference between 2017 KTM Duke 200 & 2017 KTM Duke 390:
- The headlight is not split from center as seen in the 2017 Duke 390.
- 2017 KTM Duke 200 will carry same instrumental cluster as seen in old duke 200, but duke 390 will get new colour instrumental cluster.
- 2017 KTM Duke 200 continue with LCD digital instrumental cluster as seen in old.
Similarities between 2017 KTM Duke 200 & 2017 KTM Duke 390:
- The 2017 KTM Duke 390 & 2017 KTM Duke 200 will also ditches the underbelly exhaust and gets a new full side exhaust system.
- Pillion grab rails have been re-positioned for better access.
- Key slot has been moved to fuel tank.
2017 KTM Duke 200 Specifications:
- 200 cc, single cylinder, FI engine.
- It will produce 25 PS and 19.2 Nm.
2017 KTM Duke 200 Features:
- Upside down forks (front).
- Mono shock (rear).
- 110/70 R17 MRF rubber (front).
- 150/60 R17 MRF tyre (rear).
- MRF Revz FC-1 and C-1 tyres
- absence of ABS
- no slipper clutch.
2017 KTM Duke 200 Updates over Previous generation:
- Redesigned seat
- Tank-mounted ignition key.
- RC-style grab rails.
- Halogen headlamp with LED DRLs.
Also read about 2017 KTM Duke 390: