Much awaited 2017 Ford EcoSport facelift is going to launch soon. Unveiled at the 2016 LA Auto Show last year. The model has been spotted exclusively and for the first time in India. The 2017 Ford EcoSport is expected to be launched in India in late 2017.
The image which seems to have been taken at a Ford Service centre somewhere in India, reveals a partly camouflaged test mule of the upcoming version of the compact SUV.
2017 Ford EcoSport Expected Exterior features:
- Revamped from facia.
- New headlamps receives a projector unit with L-shaped DRLs
- Slightly restyled front bumper to accommodate restyled fog lamps.
- The grille is to remain the same as before.
- The new 17 inch black alloy wheels.
- Redesigned skid plate could be offered
- The rest of the specifics remaining the same as before.
2017 Ford EcoSport Expected Interior features:
- Completely refreshed cabin layout.
- Inside, the U.S. spec Ford EcoSport comes with a new dashboard and instrument cluster.
- All black theme with copper accents.
- A new touchscreen multimedia system
2017 Ford EcoSport Specifications:
- a new 1.5-litre engine.
- It will be churning out 110bhp along with 140Nm of peak torque.
- Diesel engine:–1.5-litre TDCi.
- Diesel engine:–It will be producing 99Bhp along with 205Nm of peak torque.
- 5-speed manual transmission.
2017 Ford EcoSport Price:
Around INR 6 to 9 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Spy image courtesy: OnCars