Royal Enfield’s Tour of Bhutan is back and Registrations are open for two riders. Royal Enfield Tour of Bhutan’s ride will begin as early as October 17, 2016. The fifth edition in October 2016 of Bhutan tour is back. The ride to the land of the Thunder Dragons will see by 15 riders joining the team. The total journey of 1700 kilometers will be covered in 12 days. They will pass through the uncharted terrains of the Himalayan range. The Royal Enfield’s Tour of Bhutan will be flagged off from Siliguri, West Bengal on October 17, 2016, & will decisive point in Guwahati on October 27, 2016.
Beauty of Bhutan which covers in this journey:
- The ride promises an adventure of a lifetime. Which will remain in the heart of every rider.In the valley of the Himalayas( an average elevation of 4500m ).
- Ride to Thimphu:-The riders will experience the world’s hardest terrains.
- The steepest mountains.
- Ending mountain roads.
- Slushy off-road trails.
- Scenic stretches through pristine forests.
- Snow filled mountain peaks in the eastern Himalayan ranges.
- The black mountains.
- The Shivaliks
The route for Bhutan ride has been chalked out properly to the riders to chalenge
- The winding mountain roads.
- Through the water lane
- Gravel tracks.
- Mountain ranges.
- Narrow suspension bridges.
Place riders will visit:
- Siliguri through Phuntsholing, Paro.
- Samdrup Jongkhar
>Decisive point at Guwahati.
The ride will also include the trek to the Thaksang monastery(Tigers nest).
Royal Enfield seeks to provide a pure motorcycling experience. where in the man, machine and the terrain come together as one.
For more details, please visit Royal Enfiled’s Website Tour of Bhutan Registration Link