@Royal Enfield Bullet 500 FI (fuel injection)
Soon after giving indication of launching Royal Enfield Himalayan , FI (fuel injection) and ABS edition in India. There has been updates on the Bullet 500, which is expected to be released in FI (fuel injection) with boosted power output. The Royal Enfield India has updated this information.
Royal Enfield Bullet 500 FI (fuel injection) model is expected to be launched in Indian market within 20 – 30 days as the model is already under production and is on sale in UK and other countries. So India launch will not take much time. With FI the motorcycle is also expected to be out with AHO (automatic headlight on), BS4 engine norms and more power.
**.Sadly Indian model missing ABS and rear disc features compared to its global counter part.And obviously the price will be higher comparing to the existing model in the market.
Features of Royal Enfield Bullet 500 FI (fuel injection) edition :
- 4-stroke, 499cc single cylinder engine FI (fuel injection).
- Maximum power 27.2 hp at 5250 rpm.
- Maximum torque of 41.3 Nm at 4000 rpm.
- More refined engine with lesser vibrations.
- New color scheme of Forest Green.
- Iconic ‘Tiger eye lamps’ and vintage tail lamp.
Have a look at the Royal Enfield Himalayan FI (fuel injection) edition :