@Royal Enfield Continental GT 750cc Twin Cylinder
http://truecom.com/component/content/37-producten/home Royal Enfield has been planning to launch a new range of motorcycles in couple of months. RE is planned for bigger bikes into the Indian market.
http://research-consulting.com/2017/10/ Recently, Twin cylinder bike from Royal Enfiled spotted testing on roads of Chennai. Royal Enfield’s and MD & CEO of Eicher Motors Ltd, Mr. Siddhartha Lal had confirmed that they will be launching a completely new motorcycle this year. He further added that the new products will be in the range of 250cc – 750cc will be introduced in the coming year.
Sales of Royal Enfield motorcycles have grown exponentially over the years. Even the company also investing the huge amount to R&D to develope and to improve its market as well as quality to meet the growing demand.
Spy shots of Royal Enfiled modified Continental GT reveals:
- Modified Continental chassis.
- the test mule of a 750cc in-line twin cylinder
- Peak torque is expected to be in the range of 50-60 Nm.
- Conventional shock absorbers in the front and rear.
- front and rear Disc brakes.
- The chrome exhaust canisters are replaced with donned black exhaust.
- the top of the suspension with the gas shocks.
- The drive chain too is placed on the left side of the motorcycle instead of the right side.