@Royal Enfield Continental GT 750cc Twin Cylinder
Royal Enfield has been planning to launch a new range of motorcycles in couple of months. RE is planned for bigger bikes into the Indian market.
Recently, Twin cylinder bike from Royal Enfiled spotted testing on roads of Chennai. Royal Enfield’s and MD & CEO of Eicher Motors Ltd, Mr. Siddhartha Lal had confirmed that they will be launching a completely new motorcycle this year. He further added that the new products will be in the range of 250cc – 750cc will be introduced in the coming year.
Sales of Royal Enfield motorcycles have grown exponentially over the years. Even the company also investing the huge amount to R&D to develope and to improve its market as well as quality to meet the growing demand.
Spy shots of Royal Enfiled modified Continental GT reveals:
- Modified Continental chassis.
- the test mule of a 750cc in-line twin cylinder
- Peak torque is expected to be in the range of 50-60 Nm.
- Conventional shock absorbers in the front and rear.
- front and rear Disc brakes.
- The chrome exhaust canisters are replaced with donned black exhaust.
- the top of the suspension with the gas shocks.
- The drive chain too is placed on the left side of the motorcycle instead of the right side.