@Royal Enfield 750cc
Royal Enfield has been planning on launching a new range of motorcycles, because which will be powered a new family of twin cylinder and more powerful engines. Royal Enfield is going target new range of customers across the globe.
Question yourself!!.. why is Royal Enfield working on a cafe racer, yet because Continental GT 535 was not that great success and the company hardly earns from it. There is no point of bringing a higher version of CGT.
Two larger cc Royal Enfield motorcycles have now been spied in India. Spy shots reveal that the bike is based on
- Modified Continental chassis & 750cc in-line twin cylinder
- Peak torque is expected to be in the range of 50-60 Nm.
- The chrome exhaust canisters are replaced with donned black exhaust.
- Conventional shock absorbers in the front and rear.
- front and rear Disc brakes with dual channel ABS.
There are two variants spied is different from one other, on is modified Continental GT just be a cafe racer and one more looks similar to Triumph Bonneville. Where right side bike which looks like Bonneville gets similar look fuel tank along with a flat seat. The biggest no changes are the raised handlebar and forward-set rider foot peg.