@Royal Enfield 750cc
http://shellystearooms.com/tenterden_tea_room.html Royal Enfield has been planning on launching a new range of motorcycles, because which will be powered a new family of twin cylinder and more powerful engines. Royal Enfield is going target new range of customers across the globe.
buy Lyrica online australia Question yourself!!.. why is Royal Enfield working on a cafe racer, yet because Continental GT 535 was not that great success and the company hardly earns from it. There is no point of bringing a higher version of CGT.
Two larger cc Royal Enfield motorcycles have now been spied in India. Spy shots reveal that the bike is based on
- Modified Continental chassis & 750cc in-line twin cylinder
- Peak torque is expected to be in the range of 50-60 Nm.
- The chrome exhaust canisters are replaced with donned black exhaust.
- Conventional shock absorbers in the front and rear.
- front and rear Disc brakes with dual channel ABS.
There are two variants spied is different from one other, on is modified Continental GT just be a cafe racer and one more looks similar to Triumph Bonneville. Where right side bike which looks like Bonneville gets similar look fuel tank along with a flat seat. The biggest no changes are the raised handlebar and forward-set rider foot peg.