@ BMW G310R
BMW G310R Specifications:
- The design cues are borrowed from its elder sibling the S1000 R.
- 313cc, single cylinder, fuel injected, liquid cooled engine.
- It will produce out 33.5bhp and 28Nm of torque.
- It is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
- Top speed of 143kmph.
- ABS will be offered as standard equipment.
BMW G310R Price and Rivals:
Expected to be Rs 2.5 lakh ex-showroom
- KTM Duke 390.
- Mahindra Mojo.
- Bajaj Dominar 400.
But it is still unclear when BMW Motorrad will bring the smallest BMW to the Indian market.
BMW Future Plans:
BMW Motorrad will launch its operations in the Indian market in April-2017. The company planned to launch flagship models such as R1200 range, six-cylinder K1600 range, the neo-retro R NineT range, the updated 2017 S1000R and S1000RR in the Indian market.