@ http://crug-glas.co.uk/our-rates/ KTM 790 Duke
The http://steps2stardom.com.au/uncategorized/discount-pharmacy-online-best-place-to-purchase-2-mg-requip-compare-prices-money-back-guarantee/ KTM 790 Duke prototype was recently showcased at the buy provigil nz EICMA 2016. At the event Austrian bike maker, KTM Sportmotorcycle AG revealed that the production ready bike will be launched by the end of this year as an MY2018 model. The first ever spy images of the almost production-ready version of the 790 Duke have been released ahead of its launch. The 2018 KTM 790 Duke, spied testing in Europe, is powered by an all new parallel-twin engine which is called LC8c, wherein ‘c’ stands for compact. It will also be used on an adventure tourer.The 790 Duke being the most powerful bike in its segment was claimed by KTM CEO, Stefan Pierer.
- The KTM 790 Duke will source power from an all-new 800cc parallel-twin engine that is expected to produce around 110-120 BHP of maximum power.
- The engine is expected to produce around 100 to 110 odd hp.
- The bike will get switchable riding modes, traction control system, full ride-by-wire throttle system and dual channel ABS.
- The tail section of the KTM 790 Duke gets a unique grab rail which appears to be the only part which is not ready for series production.
- The headlamp”s LED unit looks similar to all new 2017 KTM Duke 390.
- Instrumentation console can also be shared with the present models.
- The KTM 790 Duke will get a ride-by-wire and as seen in the Duke 390.
- The bike is made with upside down forks up front and a mono shock in the rear.
- Brakes include twin discs in the front and a single unit on the rear wheel.
Bajaj-KTM might consider launching the Duke 790 in India. If that is the case, the bike will be manufactured locally at Bajaj’s plant in Chakan, Pune. The KTM 790 Duke will compete against the new Triumph Street Triple 765, Kawasaki Z800, Ducati Monster 821 and the Yamaha MT-09.