@2017 SUZUKI GIXXER
Suzuki has released the updated versions of Gixxer due to the BS IV compliant or norms.2017 Gixxer, Gixxer SF Fi, and Gixxer SF have already launched in Mumbai on ‘Gixxer day’ called by Suzuki.
The arrivals just have a set updated graphics that are intended to add a bit of fresh appeal to the bikes. The power output or the torque figures remain the same.The prices are slightly increased; the price tags of the updated models are as follows:
- Gixxer- Rs 86,421
- Gixxer SF-Rs 96,082
- Gixxer SF Fi –Rs 1, 00,145
(All prices are ex-showroom Mumbai)
The Indian government ‘s deadline for manufacturers to update the existing two wheelers to BS IV compliant models by 31st March 2017.Now Suzuki range comes with a more environment-friendly engine, Auto Headlamp on feature and new graphics.
The Suzuki Gixxer and (fully faired version) Gixxer SF has a sporty graphics across the fuel tank along with a much larger Gixxer decal on the tank. It also has a clear end LED tail lamps that add to the visual appeal of the bikes.
- ENGINE – 4 STROKE, ONE CYLINDER, AIR COOLED.
- VALUE SYSTEM- TWO VALUE, SOHC.
- POWER –5BHP AT 8000rpm.
- TORQUE -14 Nm at 6,000rpm.
- FUEL SYSTEM – Carburetor.
- STRATER SYSTEM –Kick, Electric.
- TRANSMISSION – 5 speed gearbox.
- BRAKES: FRONT –Disc & REAR –Disc/Drum.
- TYRE SIZE: FRONT – 100/80 – 17 – TUBELESS & REAR – 140/60R – 17 – RADIAL TUBELESS.
- SUSPENSION in FRONT – Telescopic and REAR – Swing arm, Mono suspension.
- BATTERY – Maintenance-free 12V, 3 Ah.
- HEADLIGHT– 12V 35/35W.
- TAILLIGHT –LED.
- 7 step adjustable rear mono shock.
- 41mm large diameter front forks.
- Sporty twin exhaust.
- Key mascot for pride of ownership.
- Ultra light and robust 155cc engine.
- Rear disc brake.
- Sporty graphic.
- Smart digital instrumentation.
- Stylish LED tail lamp.
The Gixxer is available in two variants- Disc brake and Drum brake.
–Pearl Mira Red.
-Metallic Triton Blue.
-Glass sparkle Black.
The bike comes with dual-tone paint scheme with the lower half with glossy black.