source KTM’s 390 Adventure which was confirmed by Rajiv Bajaj officially, which will be launched in India as well. The present spy-shot of KTM 390 adventure is completely different from previous spy-shot (December 2016) and the second one is new spy-shot of a KTM 390 Scrambler.
KTM 390 Adventure:
This KTM 390 Adventure is a very different from the test bike that was spotted last year.
motrin 800 cost The previous test bike: The design was significantly was more off roader, which looks absolutely made for adventure.
- Off-road biased ADV.
- Fat long travel suspension.
- Long windscreen.
- A flat seat.
- A completely different swingarm and large, adventure-sized spoke wheels.
The present test bike: The bike looks almost similar to present 2017 KTM 390 even carry same engine as well the front brake & swingarm, and some other parts too. we are not clear whether it will be a production ready model or just bolted such parts for testing purpose.
- This test bike has No raised front suspension.
- Lack of adventures traits.
- It gets ABS (rings can be seen in the spyshot)
- all new engine guard
- follow Front spoke wheel and rear alloy!!
- The pillion seat which appears to be adequately long.
- 19-inch spoke wheel up front and a 17-inch cast rim at the back.
- The fuel tank is shaped differently and could hold more fuel.
KTM 390 Scrambler
- Off-road tyre (front).
- The test mule fitted with tiny fuel tank.
- Raised handlebar and longer suspension travel.
- More relaxed handlebar position.
- Petal disc brakes with ABS.
KTM 390 Adventure and Scrambler Launch
We hope that KTM may showcase either or both of these bikes (390’s) at the upcoming EICMA show on November 7, 2017.
Source: Motorrad Online.