@Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon has been launched in India. Which was first showcased at the 2016 Intermot Motorcycle Show in Germany. the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon limited edition starts from INR 39.80 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi)
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon was delivered to a customer at Ahmedabad. 120 limited Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon editions will be manufactured will have each reference numbered on a plaque situated on the supercharger plate. There no idea of remaining 119 units, that where they sold in India or they will export. The model draws its name from the carbon upper fairing cowl.
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Specifications:
- 999 cc, supercharged inline 4-cylinder, liquid cooled engine.
- Power delivered is 200 PS and 113.5 Nm torque, same as standard H2.
- 6-speed gearbox.
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Features (Updates):
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 benefits from Kawasaki’s ‘most advanced electronics package’.
- smoother suspension from New Ohlins TTX rear shock.
- Redesigned shock linkages.
- Bosch six-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU) with cornering ABS.
- Euro4 compliant/ BS-IV Engine norms.
- An up/down shifter for the transmission.
- six-axis inertial measurement unit that measures the lean angle and maximum lean angle during a specific ride as well.
- New exhaust system.
- Carbon wears a new silver mirror paint with matte elements.
- Brembo brake levers with holes in them to improve aerodynamic performance.
Image Courtesy – Motoroids