http://globaltravelwriters.com/articles/article/golf-gems-of-kolkata/”http:/visitberlin.de/en/spot/berlin-central-station/”http://visitberlin.de/en/spot/berlin-central-station” There were some rumors that new Kawasaki motorcycle with a twin cylinder engine going to launch to compete with new generation bikes like the Yamaha R3, KTM RC390, and Honda CBR250RR. As per the spy images Kawasaki is planning to launch a 400cc twin cylinder,as per the new reports from the US.
http://theinloop.com/activity/p/394698/ New Kawasaki Ninja 400 with twin cylinder has been reportedly spotted during TVC shoot in the US. The leak of Kawasaki 400 was purely coincidental beacuse local news channels in Milwaukee reported that Kawasaki has shut down streets of the city to shoot a TVC. But In some footage the kawasaki Ninja 400 was leaked.
New Kawasaki Ninja 400 with twin cylinder Features:
- Inspired by the big brother Ninja 1000.
- Digital instrument console.
- Projector headlights with LED DRL.
- LED tail lamps & LED side blinkers.
- Larger fairing in the fron wth higher windshield visor.
- Black alloys with wider rear tyres.
- Split seats with a taller stance for rear seat.
- As seen spyshot bike gets green and black Ninja livery.
New Kawasaki Ninja 400 with twin cylinder Specifications:
- 400cc, twin cylinder engine to deliver about 50 PS and 40 Nm. It is mated to a 6 speed gearbox.
New Kawasaki Ninja 400 with twin cylinder Launch date:
There is no proper details about the launch of Kawasaki Ninja 400 in India.