buy Desyrel online The old Apache RTR 160 and RTR 180 is doing pretty well in the market. Recently TVS have upgraded both RTR 160 and RTR 180 to BS-IV (BS4) complaints. The main reason to upgrade the Apache RTR 160 & RTR 180 to resolve some issues with old Apache as well as to give tough competition to new bikes in this segment.
http://antiquewarehousemall.com/category/other/page/2/ New Generation 2017 TVS http://aamazonsales.in/product/mrinalika-fashion-art-silk-saree-with-blouse-piece>pink_free-size/?add-to-cart=3306 Apache RTR 160 gets an oil– neurontin cod cooled engine.
New Generation 2017 TVS Apache RTR 160 & RTR 180 Similarities with TVS Apache RTR 200 4V:
- Oil-cooled engine.
- Fully digital instrument console.
- Monoshock suspension.
- Headlamp with LED daytime running lights.
- LED tail lamp.
- Muscular fuel tank with side extensions.
- Offset fuel tank cap.
- Gets a New Double Barrel Exhaust.
New Generation 2017 TVS Apache RTR 160 Specifications:
- 160cc, oil-cooled, single cylinder, 4-valve, BS4 engine.
- New Apache 160 is expected to deliver more power and torque as compared to the existing Apache 160.
- The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
New Generation 2017 TVS Apache RTR 160 Price and launch:
Price is expected to be more or less Rs 80,000 and launch is expected during deepavali.