The old Apache RTR 160 and RTR 180 is doing pretty well in the market. Recently TVS have upgraded both RTR 160 and RTR 180 to BS-IV (BS4) complaints. The main reason to upgrade the Apache RTR 160 & RTR 180 to resolve some issues with old Apache as well as to give tough competition to new bikes in this segment.
New Generation 2017 TVS Apache RTR 160 gets an oil–cooled engine.
New Generation 2017 TVS Apache RTR 160 & RTR 180 Similarities with TVS Apache RTR 200 4V:
- Oil-cooled engine.
- Fully digital instrument console.
- Monoshock suspension.
- Headlamp with LED daytime running lights.
- LED tail lamp.
- Muscular fuel tank with side extensions.
- Offset fuel tank cap.
- Gets a New Double Barrel Exhaust.
New Generation 2017 TVS Apache RTR 160 Specifications:
- 160cc, oil-cooled, single cylinder, 4-valve, BS4 engine.
- New Apache 160 is expected to deliver more power and torque as compared to the existing Apache 160.
- The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
New Generation 2017 TVS Apache RTR 160 Price and launch:
Price is expected to be more or less Rs 80,000 and launch is expected during deepavali.