@Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Bajaj has released Pulsar NS200 in turkey, But the twist is it has got FI (fuel injection) & ABS (Anti-lock breaking system) that was most awaited by naked wolf (Pulsar NS200 ) riders of India. When the 2017 Pulsar NS200 was announce in India many expected it to come with FI & ABS which was not quite the case. But with the Turkish release of Pulsar NS200 , Bajaj has gone with FI & ABS with other added feature and even refined the engine for more power output.
New Bajaj Pulsar NS200 cost around 11000 Turkish Lira ( approximately 2 lakh Indian rupees) which comes with the Dual channel ABS and a much powerful engine.
- Turkish Bajaj Pulsar NS200 generates a power of 24.5 PS at 9500 rpm while its Indian counterpart stands at 23.20 bhp at 9,500 rpm.
go Notable features of new Bajaj Pulsar NS200 released in turkey :
- More advanced 194 cc single cylinder liquid cooled engine with 6 speed gearbox.
- Max power of 24.5 PS at 9500 rpm.
- Max torque of 18.3 Nm at 8,000 rpm.
- Kerb weight of 145 kg.
- Dual channel ABS (Anti-lock breaking system).
- FI (fuel injection).
follow site Also Read: