@Bajaj Pulsar NS200 FI
Deltasone cheap mexican Great News!!….. Bajaj Auto will be re-launching the flagship naked motorcycle in the Pulsar series by January 2017. The Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 (Naked Sport) was discontinued from production midway in 2016. Because of manufacturing AS200. Since AS200 was the Semi-faired motorcycle, which bolted on the same frame as in NS 200. Recently Bajaj released updated Pulsar range, Now the time to launch most-anticipated Street bike.
go here According to news, We can see Pulsar NS200 in the dealership in the month of January 2017. The Bajaj Pulsar NS200, Which is coming back as the MY2017 model.
New looks of Bajaj pulsar NS200:
- The body graphics.
- New paint schemes.
- New engine cowl for improved aerodynamic efficiency (below).
- New styling kits.
- A relocated pulsar logo.
Updates of Bajaj pulsar NS200:
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200 is fitted with Fi- fuel injection technology replacing the carburetor.
- Comes with Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) (as optional).
Specifications of Bajaj pulsar NS200:
- 199.5cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, triple-spark engine(bajaj’s Patented technology).
- Churns out the max power output of 23.5 PS @ 9000 rpm and 18.3 Nm of peak torque @ 8000 rpm.
- Mated with the six-speed gearbox.
- Top Speed of 135 kmph.
The price of Bajaj pulsar NS200:
propecia for cheap It could be offered as a dual-channel unit with the additional price of between Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 12,000 over the non-ABS standard version.
Image Source: GaadiWaadi.com