Triumph unveiled new Triumph Street Triple range in the UK earlier this year. Triumph Motorcycles India has finally launched the 2017 Street Triple 765 S at INR 8.5 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) and later they will launch other two model in comings days.
Triumph Street Triple 765 variants:
- Triple 765 S is a base model.
- Triple 765 R is a sportier.
- Triple 765 RS is the top of the line sports bike
Triumph Street Triple 765 Specifications:
All three new Triumph Street Triple bikes gets eqiupped with a new 765cc, liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder engine with diffrent power rate.
- The S variant Produces 111.5bhp of Peak power @ 11,250 rpm and 73Nm @ 9100rpm of Peak torque.
- The R variant Produces 118 hp of Peak power and 75.92Nm Peak torque.
- The RS variant Produces 123 hp of Peak power and 75.92 Nm Peak torque.
- It is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
- Fuel Tank Capacity is 17.4 liters.
- Dry weight is 166kgs.
- Top Speed is 228kmph
- 0-100kmph is less than 4 seconds.
Triumph Street Triple 765 Suspension and Brakes:
- 2017 Triumph Street Triple S gets 41mm upside down forks( front )
- 2017 Triumph Street Triple S Showa reservoir mono shocks ( rear ) with adjustable preload.
- Braking work is done by twin 310mm floating discs with Nissin 2 piston calipers (front ).
- Braking work is done by Single 220mm discs ( rear ) with mono piston Brembo calipers
Triumph Street Triple 765 Design:
- All-new bodywork.
- Black powder coated main frame, subframe and swingarm.
- LED position light bulb headlights.
- Sporty twin-seat design.
Triumph Street Triple 765 Features:
- Fuel Injection with electronic throttle control
- Fully revised 5” TFT instrument cluster.
- DRL headlights along with self cancelling indicators.
- Revised exhaust and airbox/integrated air intakes .
- Ride-by-wire throttle
- The rider can select the riding modes such as on the move or standstill as well as Sport, Road, Rain and Rider.
- Access key information from the on-board computer includes fuel gauge, trip meter and range/ journey distance.
- All three new Triumph Street Triple bikes gets eqiupped with ABS as standard which is adjustable on the R and RS.
- The 2017 Triumph Street S and R models sit on Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa tyres & RS gets Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SPs.
Triumph Street Triple 765 color option:
- Diablo Red or Phantom Black (Metallic).
- Street Triple R gets Jet Black (Gloss), Matt Aluminum Silver / Crystal White.
- Street Triple RS gets Matt Silver Ice / Phantom Black (Metallic).
Triumph Street Triple 765 Competition in India:
- Upcoming Ducati Monster 797.
- Honda CBR 650F.
- DSK Benelli TNT 899.
Triumph Street Triple 765 Price in India :
2017 Triumph Street Triple S was launched at INR 8.5 Lakhs and other variants is expected to come in and around INR 9.0 lakh (ex showroom, New Delhi)