buy gabapentin 100mg uk Kawasaki has revealed the all new buy Pregabalin 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 650 motorbike at the ongoing INTERMOT 2016. 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 650 is based on the Kawasaki ER-6f but has received substantial changes.This model replaces the older Ninja 650 and will also come to India by next year.
The 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 650 as now adopts a new design, which looks similar to its sibling Ninja 300 who carried with a sharper fairing & less bulbous feel.
New features on 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 650:
- New sharper full fairing.
- Advanced headlamp.
- 3 adjustment settings for Sports bubble windscreen.
- all-new steel trellis frame(Reworked for better performance).
- Reduced weight by a buy gabapentin for dogs online uk 19kg ( total weight 193.1 kg).
- All new updated swing arm.
- All new digital and analogue instrumental cluster.
- New rider and pillion seat.
- Decrease in seat height from 805mm — 790mm.
- All new rear suspension(horizontal linkless system).
- ABS(Antilock Braking System).
- Euro 4 emission norms.
- Better fuel economy ( claims to deliver 6.8 percent ).
Specifications of 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 650:
- 649cc, parallel-twin engine with improved low and mid-range torque delivery.
- liquid-cooled, 4-stroke.
- 71 HP of power @ 8,500 RPM.
- 64 Nm of torque @ 7,000 RPM.
- 41mm telescopic forks (front) & four-piston Nissin callipers.
- Longer header pipes.
- 36mm throttle bodies.
- New airbox along with a new intake and exhaust cams.
- Mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
- Slipper clutch as standard.
We hope that safety feature is standard on the model as per GOVT rules.The new update suggests that it is a more serious sports tourer motorcycle. which helps the 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 650 to stand out from the Versys 650, which we know that it have affected sales of the Kawasaki Ninja 650 & the ER-6n. We expect all new Kawasaki ER-6n to be showcased at the upcoming auto show–Milan Auto Show.
Colour offered on 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 650:
- Lime green and ebony
- Metallic black
- Pearl white and candy burnt orange colours.
The 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 650 is expected to be launched in India but may be in the month of April-June next year(2017).