Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India have launched the refreshed and updated CBR650F at Rs 7.30 lakh, ex-Delhi. The company’s first big motorcycle to be assembled in India. highlights of the 2017 Honda CBR650F are in the suspension, design and also a more pronounced exhaust note states the Japanese motorcycle manufacturer.
source link 2017 Honda CBR 650F Specifications:
The India-spec 649cc, DOHC, inline four-cylinder engine. The motor will produce http://rabisingoznuru.com/yemeni-igne-oyasi-serisi-18/ 86.6 PS of peak power and http://warm-winters.org/2015/07/ 60.5 Nm of max torque at 8500 – both of which are lower than the international-spec version, for reasons not known to us.
- It gets Strengthened diamond frame.
- Redesigned intake valve.
- Lighter 41 mm Showa Dual Bending Valve Type front forks. Honda says it is lighter and regulates the compression damping.
- New dual-piston Nissin front calipers and sintered metal pads on 320 mm dual hydraulic front discs and rear gets a 240 mm hydraulic disc with a single-piston caliper and resin mold pads.
- LED headlamp and tail lamp.
- The louder exhaust sound because of the new four into one exhaust with dual-pass internal structure (instead of triple-pass) in the muffler).
- The single-tube, mono-shock suspension unit with 7-stage spring preload adjustments.
2017 Honda CBR 650F Price (ex-showroom Delhi)
|New 2017 Honda CBR650F||Rs 7.30 Lakhs|
2017 Honda CBR 650F Colours
Honda India is offering it in two color options – Millennium Red and Matte Gunpowder Black Metallic. The older version was available only in the white color.
2017 Honda CBR 650F Bookings
Bookings have commenced and deliveries are expected to commence in few weeks.One can book the 2017 Honda CBR650F at any of the 24 company’s Wing World outlets in India who takes care of the premium motorcycle range.!