@2017 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade and Fireblade SP – 25th anniversary
go to link Honda 2 wheelers India has announced the commencement of bookings for the all new 25th anniversary Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade & CBR 1000RR Fireblede SP in India. The new 2017 CBR1000RR Fireblade SP made its debut in 2016 EICMA show in Milan, Italy and also showcased at Intermot in October. The 2017 Honda CBR Fireblade is Completely Built Unit (CBU) in India.
2017 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade Specifications:
- 999cc in-line four cylinder, Liquid- cooled 4-Stroke, 16-valve DOHC engine.
- Churns out 189PS of power @ 13,000rom and 114Nm of torque @ 11,000rpm.
- The engine is mated to a six-speed transmission.
- new 2017 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade looses 16kg over the previous model.
- About 90% of main components have been revised
- Mileage — get link 12.5kmpl.
- 0-100 in 3 secs.
- Top-Speed – 286 kmph.
2017 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade Features:
- It is mated with an 8kW top end power booster to improves the power to weight ratio by 14%.
- A new gyroscopic ABS system.
- Power Selector.
- Rear lift control.
- 9 level traction control.
- Honda Electronic Steering Damper (HESD).
- Throttle by Wire (TBW).
- Selectable ( 3 levels ) Engine Brake (SEB).
- 9 Level Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC).
- Riding Mode Select System (RMSS).
- Colorfull TFT liquid crystal instrumental cluster.
- Braking work is done by twin Tokico four piston radial mounted calipers as against Brembo.
- Bosch ABS system.
2017 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP Features:
- 2017 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade SP is the first Honda motorcycle to be equipped with semi-active Öhlins Electronic Control (S-EC) suspension (front)
- Rear with a TTX36 shock and 43mm NIX30 fork.
- Downshift Assist by Quickshifter.
- Lithium-Ion battery.
2017 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade Price :
The 25th anniversary Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade price starts from INR 17.61 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi)